Whether you are planning to buy a business or sell a business, it is vital that you seek legal advice from an experienced business lawyer. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a business lawyer and an accountant.
We know Australian business laws through and through and have sound experience across many different industries. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals, small businesses and SMEs.
We can assist you with:
- Advice in regard to business structures
- Legal advice if you are starting a business
- Sales and purchasing of businesses
- Preparation, review, negotiation or contracts, agreements, lease terms
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Transfers of business licensing including liquor license, equipment license etc
- Transfers of business assets including shares, units, business names, intellectual property such as trademarks, patents and copyright
- Stock on hand
- Business structures including asset protection, shareholder and partnership agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Restraint of trade and non-compete issues
Contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment with a Melbourne business lawyer.